Get ready to experience the thrill of Springs Canyon on an exciting trip that’s suitable for everyone. Springs Canyon, nestled in Gitgit village, North Bali, is a canyoning haven known as the “Source of Life” in our village. Along the way, our professional local instructors will help you abseil down waterfalls, try out a zip line (flying fox), jump into natural pools, and slide down natural water slides. You’ll end the trip relaxing in a local natural hot spring with ginger tea or coffee and delicious snacks. While swimming ability is helpful, it’s not mandatory, as our expert guides will make sure you stay safe and give you instructions throughout the trip. Join us for this unforgettable adventure in a stunning natural setting, and don’t miss out!
- Drive through the “Gitgit Subak Temple”.
- Walk down to an incredible clove plantation and magnificent bamboo forest.
- Experience the beginning of the Springs Canyon with our professional local instructors by abseiling down waterfalls, zip line (flying fox), cannonballing (jumping) into natural pools, and sliding down natural water slides.
- Relax and recharge at our local natural hot spring with a cup of ginger tea or coffee and delicious snacks.
|Adrenaline Rush Bali Basecamp
|Gitgit, North Bali
|8 years old
|2 - 15 persons
|08.30 am - 02.00 pm
*The estimated time is based on the average pickup locations.
|1.5 - 2 hours
*The estimated time is based on the abilities and number of participants.
*The estimated challenge is based on the canyon conditions.
**The jumping challenge can be changed to either rappelling or slides.
|Our driver will pick you up at your location in Bali.**
|Arrival at our base camp, meet our team, and enjoy a welcome drink.
|Complete the registration form and receive a detailed briefing about your canyoning tour.
|After breakfast, undergo a brief training session and change into your appropriate gear.
|Start the canyoning tour, with a break for a snack and a refreshing cup of ginger tea or coffee.
|Completion of the canyoning tour, return to the base camp.
|Change clothes and take a shower.
|Enjoy a delicious lunch.
|Presentation of activity documentation and file transfer.
|Arrange transportation back to your hotel in Bali.
*Please note that the timings provided are approximate and may vary based on the specific tour, traffic conditions, and other factors.
**The pick-up time for all locations in Bali is scheduled for 06:10 AM, except for the Singaraja Areas where the pick-up time is set at 07:00 AM.
Free Cancellation: You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 2 days before the scheduled activity date. No fees will be incurred.
Rescheduling: If you need to reschedule your activity, you can do so free of charge up to 2 days before the scheduled activity date. We will work with you to find an alternative date that suits your availability.
1 Day Notice: If you cancel or reschedule your reservation within 1 day before the scheduled activity date, you will be required to pay for the transportation cost only. The activity fee will be waived.
For more information visit “Booking Terms and Conditions“.
- Use the glasses straps provided for your convenience.
- Inform us in advance if you are unable to swim, and we will provide a life jacket.
- It is strongly advised not to bring any valuable accessories or items
- Ensure all gear and costumes are correctly fitted and securely fastened.
- Realistically assess your physical abilities and fitness level before participating.
- Be mindful of your surroundings at all times.
- Follow our canyoning guide for a safe and enjoyable experience.
To delve deep into “Canyoning Terms and Conditions“.